Privacy statement-Rest assured
The The Ford Mk1 & Mk2 Granada Drivers Guild Webmaster is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its website visitors.
This policy sets out how your personal information will be treated.
Certain information or data about you is recorded when you use the The Ford Mk1 & Mk2 Granada Drivers Guild Website.
- The IP address from which you access the website.
- Details of the type of device you are using.
- Version details of the web browser and operating system you are using.
- The date and time of your visit.
- Improve the website by monitoring how you use it.
- We store your data on secure servers in the UK.
- Your data can only be viewed by the The Ford Mk1 & Mk2 Granada Drivers Guild Webmaster, unless you have placed this data on public web pages on the The Ford Mk1 & Mk2 Granada Drivers Guild Website.
- Transmitting information over the Internet using HTTP is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data in transit.
- Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk.
- Your data can comprise images or text, or both.
- We have procedures and security features in place designed to keep your data secure once we receive it.
- We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
- We do not pass on your details to other websites.
- We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
If you require any assistance or clarification of the above information, please contact the Webmaster HERE.