Welcome to our website, thanks for visiting.
(1) There has been few changes to the Committee. Brian Creed has decided to finally step down as a Committee member to which he has been standing his post for many years now. The committee would like to thank Brian for a job well done and the commitment you have made to the Guild’s committee and the Guild’s success. Joining the Committee are Lincolnshire & Cambridge co-ordinator Paul Stannard, also joining are Grahame Ribbans and Kieran Peapell. This will make the committee larger and therefore hopefully bring fresh ideas to the table. Contact details here.
(2) Our Magazine 'News & Views' Issue 87 is out now, The next issue (88) will be going to press on 1 December, future Mags are awaiting articles from YOU ! So if you have any show reports, Cars the Star articles or technical tips please send them in, email or post by 25 November. You can contact the Mag Editor at the Guild email address or the postal address shown on page 2 of the Mag.
(3) Read the Chairmans AGM 2016 report.
(4) The 2017 Guild Calendar is now on sale, £5.00 each plus postage. To place your order contact Bryan Stone or John Kempson. Postage costs:- 1 off calendar - £1.30, 2 off calendar - £1.70, 3 off calendar - £1.70, 4 off calendar - £2.50. Get yours now !
(6) We now have a new supplier for Guild Clothing, to check it out click this link Guild Online Store to visit, or select the menu option on the right. Items can be purchased directly via the Guild Online shop.
(6) How to register a historic vehicle with the DVLA an informative article by John Kempson. Click here to read more and download the forms required.
(7) How about telling us about your Granada ? Send some details (brief notes on a scrap of paper will do) and maybe some pictures, if you have any, of your Granada for this section. Click here.
(9) Pictures taken at various shows, can now be seen in our Granada Galleries.
If you have any details of shows in your area, please let us know so we can include them in the next events list. Thanks.
A very warm 'welcome' to all our recent new members, we look forward to meeting up with you at our shows and events very soon !
Interested in joining a long standing Granada Club (established 1993), that has national and international connections and membership ? For information and fee's see our Membership page.
For general information and enquiries, please use our contact form to get in touch. Thanks !
The Consul/Granada large car range was introduced in 1972 as the replacement for the Zephyr/Zodiac. Both the Consul and Granada shared the same modern bodyshell, the production started in December 1971 and continued until September 1977 when Ford announced its new Granada with cleaner, more elegant body style and featuring German built engines.
Ford dealer Harold Perry Motors in conjunction with Broadspeed turned this already fine car into something special. Read about the Mk2 Broadspeed Turbo Granada . . .
Check out our Granada Galleries
Want to check Traffic reports ? Try these links :-AA Traffic News.
Highways Agency Website