Welcome to our website, thanks for visiting.
ALL GRANADA CLUBS TOGETHER 17-20 September.
Get ready for the ultimate weekend. Come along and enjoy a relaxing weekend with your Consul, Granada or Scorpio. All cars welcome. You don't need to be a member of a club and your car doesn't need to be in 'show' condition. Sunday is the main day, when there will be Club stands, autojumble, and all the important showing and judging of the cars. For more information contact Brian Creed.
(1) HOW TO REGISTER A HISTORIC VEHCLE WITH DVLA an informative article by John Kempson. Click here to read more and download the forms required.
(2) Our Magazine 'News & Views' Issue 82 is out now. The next issue (83) will be going to press on 7 Sept, future Mags are awaiting articles from YOU ! So if you have any show reports, Cars the Star articles or technical tips please send them in, email or post, by 1 Sept. You can contact the Mag Editor at the Guild email address or the postal address shown on page 2 of the Mag.
(3) Mark Bennett has submitted his pictures taken at the Loreley and Nieuwleusen events this year. See them in our Granada Galleries. Thanks Mark.
(4) Thanks to Paul Wansbrough for his interesting article about rebuilding the tailgate wiper motor. Click here to read.
(6) How about telling us about your Granada ? Send some details (brief notes on a scrap of paper will do) and maybe some pictures, if you have any, of your Granada for this section. Click here.
(8) Pictures taken at various shows, can now be seen in our Granada Galleries.
(9) The range of Guild Goodies is now available from our Regalia Shop. Check it out !
A very warm 'welcome' to all our recent new members, we look forward to meeting up with you at our shows and events very soon !
Interested in joining a long standing Granada Club (established 1993), that has national and international connections and membership ? For information and fee's see our Membership page.
For general information and enquiries, please use our contact form to get in touch. Thanks !
The Consul/Granada large car range was introduced in 1972 as the replacement for the Zephyr/Zodiac. Both the Consul and Granada shared the same modern bodyshell, the production started in December 1971 and continued until September 1977 when Ford announced its new Granada with cleaner, more elegant body style and featuring German built engines.
Check out our Granada Galleries
Want to check Traffic reports ? Try these links :-AA Traffic News.
Highways Agency Website