Welcome to our website, thanks for visiting.
(1) Our Magazine 'News & Views' Issue 76 is out now. Issue 77 is going to be issued mid December 2013, so please get your write ups and articles into the editor by 1 December. Thanks.
(2) The 2014 Guild Calendar goes on sale from 1 November. £5.00 each plus postage. First class postage costs current when going to press. To place your order contact Bryan Stone or John Kempson. For details see the ad on Mag issue 76 page 10.
(2) Our Granada's for Sale page has been . Click here to take a look..
(3) Pictures taken at various shows, can now be seen in our Granada Galleries.
(4) The range of Guild Goodies is now available from our Regalia Shop. Check it out !
(5) Members Show reports can be viewed from our Reports page.
(7) 'Your Cars the Star', send some details (brief notes on a scrap of paper will do) and maybe some pictures, if you have any, of your Granada for this section. Click here.
A very warm 'welcome' to all our recent new members, we look forward to meeting up with you at our shows and events very soon !
Interested in joining a long standing Granada Club (established 1993), that has national and international connections and membership ? For information and fee's see our Membership page.
For general information and enquiries, please use our contact form to get in touch. Thanks !
The Consul/Granada large car range was introduced in 1972 as the replacement for the Zephyr/Zodiac. Both the Consul and Granada shared the same modern bodyshell, the production started in December 1971 and continued until September 1977 when Ford announced its new Granada with cleaner, more elegant body style and featuring German built engines.
Check out our Granada Galleries
Want to check Traffic reports ? Try these links :-AA Traffic News.
Highways Agency Website