Welcome to our website, thanks for visiting.
She will be sorely missed.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT WICKSTEED PARK :- They have now introduced a pay on exit barrier system which will mean that all campers will require passes to get out of the park. The simplest way to organise this is for campers to book and pay for their camping directly with reception on 01536 512475.
See our events page for more events information.
An Events Guide for 2014 is available here for view or download. This is a .pdf document and requires Adobe Reader to view
Please note that information is provided in good faith. No responsibility will be accepted for any errors or omissions. The listing of an event is no guarantee that it will take place - please check before travelling.
(1) Our Magazine 'News & Views' Issue 79 is out now. The next issue will be going to press 15 September and is awaiting articles from YOU! So if you have any show reports, Cars the Star articles or technical tips please send them in to me – email or post by 8 September. You can contact me at the Guild email address or the postal address shown on page 2 of the Mag.
(2) 'Your Cars the Star', features Patrick Hayes Mk2 2.8GL. How about telling us about your Granada ? Send some details (brief notes on a scrap of paper will do) and maybe some pictures, if you have any, of your Granada for this section. Click here.
(3) See our Granada's for Sale page page. 3 Estates for sale, click here to take a look . . .
(5) Pictures taken at various shows, can now be seen in our Granada Galleries.
(6) The range of Guild Goodies is now available from our Regalia Shop. Check it out !
(7) Members Show reports can be viewed from our Reports page.
A very warm 'welcome' to all our recent new members, we look forward to meeting up with you at our shows and events very soon !
Interested in joining a long standing Granada Club (established 1993), that has national and international connections and membership ? For information and fee's see our Membership page.
For general information and enquiries, please use our contact form to get in touch. Thanks !
The Consul/Granada large car range was introduced in 1972 as the replacement for the Zephyr/Zodiac. Both the Consul and Granada shared the same modern bodyshell, the production started in December 1971 and continued until September 1977 when Ford announced its new Granada with cleaner, more elegant body style and featuring German built engines.
Check out our Granada Galleries
Want to check Traffic reports ? Try these links :-AA Traffic News.
Highways Agency Website