Welcome to our website, thanks for visiting.
SHOWS/EVENTS UPDATE :-
The shows and event dates are now coming in, keep upto date with whats going on ! For more show and event information visit our events page.
See our events page for more information.
An Events Guide for 2014 is available here for view or download. This is a .pdf document and requires Adobe Reader to view
Please note that information is provided in good faith. No responsibility will be accepted for any errors or omissions. The listing of an event is no guarantee that it will take place - please check before travelling.
(1) Our Magazine 'News & Views' Issue 78 is out now. The next issue of News & Views issue 79 will be going to press 30 June and is awaiting articles from YOU! So if you have any show reports, Cars the Star articles or technical tips please send them in to me – email or post by 23 June.
(2) 'Your Cars the Star', features Alan Andrews Mk2 Series 1 2.3L. How about telling us about your Granada ? Send some details (brief notes on a scrap of paper will do) and maybe some pictures, if you have any, of your Granada for this section. Click here.
(3) A few 2014 Guild Calendars left at a reduced price of £3.00 each plus £1.20 postage. First class postage costs current when going to press. To place your order contact Bryan Stone or John Kempson. See advert in Mag.
(4) See our Granada's for Sale page page. Click here to take a look..
(6) Pictures taken at various shows, can now be seen in our Granada Galleries.
(7) The range of Guild Goodies is now available from our Regalia Shop. Check it out !
(8) Members Show reports can be viewed from our Reports page.
A very warm 'welcome' to all our recent new members, we look forward to meeting up with you at our shows and events very soon !
Interested in joining a long standing Granada Club (established 1993), that has national and international connections and membership ? For information and fee's see our Membership page.
For general information and enquiries, please use our contact form to get in touch. Thanks !
The Consul/Granada large car range was introduced in 1972 as the replacement for the Zephyr/Zodiac. Both the Consul and Granada shared the same modern bodyshell, the production started in December 1971 and continued until September 1977 when Ford announced its new Granada with cleaner, more elegant body style and featuring German built engines.
Check out our Granada Galleries
Want to check Traffic reports ? Try these links :-AA Traffic News.
Highways Agency Website