|Visitors now :|
|Visitors today :|
|Total site visits :|
We are now living in strange and worrying times due to the COVID 19 virus epidemic. Due to the recent Government instructions to stay at home all the car shows for April and May this year have been cancelled or re scheduled for later in the year. At the time of writing this edition shows from June onward were still advertised as taking place . But it is very likely that this will change. So keep in contact with your local club rep. Keep watching the press and the internet. We still hope that the AGM will take place at Billing in July and we let you know if that changes.
(1) 'News & Views' Magazine Issue 100 is out now. The next issue of 'News & Views' No 101 will be going to press on 29 June 2020. Future Mags are awaiting articles from YOU ! So if you have any show reports, Cars the Star articles or technical tips please send them in, email or post by 26 June. You can contact the Mag Editor at the Guild email address shown on page 2 of the Mag.
(2) We still have a few 2020 calendars left. Still at the amazing price of £5 each plus P&P. To place your order contact Bryan Stone or John Kempson.
(3) How about telling us about your Granada ? Send some details (brief notes on a scrap of paper will do) and maybe some pictures of your Granada for the Magazine. Send details and pictures to our Editor John Kempson.
(4) How to register a historic vehicle with the DVLA an informative article by John Kempson. Click here to read more and download the forms required.
(5) Check out our Granada Galleries.
Granadas at the Ace Cafe, North London is on Saturday 13th June from 6pm. Put it in your diary now ! For more information contact Graham Boxall.
Our 27th AGM and International Showday 23-26 July. Billing Aquadrome, Northampton . This is the new venue for 2020 AGM event & we have booked "Teal Field" for the above dates. All those wanting to attend will have to phone their booking through to 01524 781453. Please remember to let the camp site know you are attending the Guild AGM event ref : 359438
The pitch charges (per night ) as follows :-
1 x Caravan (with car & 4 people) including electric : £26.20 per night
1 x Caravan (with car & 4 people) with out electric : £19.50 per night
Pitches for tents are also available with and with out electric. Price per night is the same as for caravan.
Extra adult : £5.00 per night
Extra Child : £3.50 per night
Extra car (for duration of stay) : £10.00
Dogs : £4.00 each per night
Daily Car pass : £10.00
All Granadas Together. Sunday 20 September, Billing Aquadrome, Northampton.
NEC Classic Car Show, Nov 13 to 15. Not sure how many cars we can take until June when the organizers get back to me with a stand size. Worth noting that we get 2 free entry tickets per car for each day so if you interested in displaying your car on the club stand next year let me know. Contact Brian Creed on 07831 664912 for more information.
See the Mag for a list of shows and events. If you have any details of shows in your area, please let us know so we can include them in the next events list. Thanks.
A very warm 'welcome' to all our recent new members, we look forward to meeting up with you at our shows and events very soon !
Interested in joining a long standing Granada Club (established 1993), that has national and international connections and membership ? For information and fee's see our Membership page.
For general information and enquiries, please use our contact form to get in touch. Thanks !
The Consul/Granada large car range was introduced in 1972 as the replacement for the Zephyr/Zodiac. Both the Consul and Granada shared the same modern bodyshell, the production started in December 1971 and continued until September 1977 when Ford announced its new Granada with cleaner, more elegant body style and featuring German built engines.
Ford dealer Harold Perry Motors in conjunction with Broadspeed turned this already fine car into something special. Read about the Mk2 Broadspeed Turbo Granada . . .
Check out our Granada Galleries