Welcome to our website, thanks for visiting.
(1) Our Magazine 'News & Views' Issue 84 is out now, The next issue (85) will be going to press on 1 Apr, future Mags are awaiting articles from YOU ! So if you have any show reports, Cars the Star articles or technical tips please send them in, email or post by 19 Mar. You can contact the Mag Editor at the Guild email address or the postal address shown on page 2 of the Mag.
(2) We now have a new supplier for clothing, see our Regalia page for all the details, items can be purchased via their online shop. Check it out !
(3) See John Kempsons All Granadas at Wicksteed Park 2015 show report.
(4) See Brian Creeds NEC 2015 show report.
(5) Guild calendar's have gone very well again so thank you, but I still have some left so if haven't bought one yet, there still time. £5.00 each plus postage. (Postage 1 off £1.20, 2/3 off £1.60, 4 off £2.30). To place your order contact Byran Stone or John Kempson.
(6) How to register a historic vehicle with the DVLA an informative article by John Kempson. Click here to read more and download the forms required.
(7) How about telling us about your Granada ? Send some details (brief notes on a scrap of paper will do) and maybe some pictures, if you have any, of your Granada for this section. Click here.
(9) Pictures taken at various shows, can now be seen in our Granada Galleries.
A very warm 'welcome' to all our recent new members, we look forward to meeting up with you at our shows and events very soon !
Interested in joining a long standing Granada Club (established 1993), that has national and international connections and membership ? For information and fee's see our Membership page.
For general information and enquiries, please use our contact form to get in touch. Thanks !
The Consul/Granada large car range was introduced in 1972 as the replacement for the Zephyr/Zodiac. Both the Consul and Granada shared the same modern bodyshell, the production started in December 1971 and continued until September 1977 when Ford announced its new Granada with cleaner, more elegant body style and featuring German built engines.
Ford dealer Harold Perry Motors in conjunction with Broadspeed turned this already fine car into something special. Read about the Mk2 Broadspeed Turbo Granada . . .
Check out our Granada Galleries
Want to check Traffic reports ? Try these links :-AA Traffic News.
Highways Agency Website