Welcome to our website, thanks for visiting.
(1) Our Magazine 'News & Views' Issue 86 is out now, The next issue (87) will be going to press on 1 September, future Mags are awaiting articles from YOU ! So if you have any show reports, Cars the Star articles or technical tips please send them in, email or post by 24 August. You can contact the Mag Editor at the Guild email address or the postal address shown on page 2 of the Mag.
(2) We now have a new supplier for Guild Clothing, to check it out click this link Guild Online Store to visit, or select the menu option on the right. Items can be purchased directly via the Guild Online shop.
(3) Technical article in this issue from Paul Wansbrough is about Bosch starter motor repairs, see here for details.
(4) How to register a historic vehicle with the DVLA an informative article by John Kempson. Click here to read more and download the forms required.
(5) How about telling us about your Granada ? Send some details (brief notes on a scrap of paper will do) and maybe some pictures, if you have any, of your Granada for this section. Click here. Chris Winlow tells us about his Mk1 Granada Coupe Ghia.
(7) Pictures taken at various shows, can now be seen in our Granada Galleries.
See the Mag for a list of shows and events. If you have any details of shows in your area, please let us know. Thanks.
A very warm 'welcome' to all our recent new members, we look forward to meeting up with you at our shows and events very soon !
Interested in joining a long standing Granada Club (established 1993), that has national and international connections and membership ? For information and fee's see our Membership page.
For general information and enquiries, please use our contact form to get in touch. Thanks !
The Consul/Granada large car range was introduced in 1972 as the replacement for the Zephyr/Zodiac. Both the Consul and Granada shared the same modern bodyshell, the production started in December 1971 and continued until September 1977 when Ford announced its new Granada with cleaner, more elegant body style and featuring German built engines.
Ford dealer Harold Perry Motors in conjunction with Broadspeed turned this already fine car into something special. Read about the Mk2 Broadspeed Turbo Granada . . .
Check out our Granada Galleries
Want to check Traffic reports ? Try these links :-AA Traffic News.
Highways Agency Website